men were created before Women. But that doesn't prove their superiority - rather, it proves Ours, for they were born out of the lifeless earth in order that We could be born out of living flesh... lowly seeds are nourished in the earth, and then later the ravishing blooms appear, lovely roses blossom forth and scanted narcissi.
(Fonte, before 1592)
Personal note: compare it to the d'Arbrant's thought, written four hundred years later... simply said, men are humble and low and dirty and Women are superior and strong and bright. men have to serve and obey Women and no time can change it.
Kneel and pray:
i believe that Women are superior to men.
i believe that men exist to serve Women.
i believe that patriarchal societies have ruined the world.
i believe that Matriarchy is the only path to redemption.
i believe the ground a Woman walks on must be worshipped.
i believe that a Woman is everything.
i believe that without a Woman to own me, i am nothing.
i believe that the act of owning a slave is the most charitable and selfless thing a Woman can do.
Please, almighty Goddesses, give me humility and strength and skills and let my Mistress guide me in serving Her and fulfilling all Her wishes and whims and orders, this day and all the days to come.
Monday, February 25, 2019
The 31 rules of Slavery which the Queen of Love is said to have proclaimed with Her own mouth and to have given in writing to all Women and theirs male creatures:
1. he has no excuse for not serving.
2. he who is not serving cannot live.
3. No slave can serve well without loving.
4. It is well-known that love is always increasing or decreasing.
5. That which a slave takes against the will of his Mistress has no relish.
6. slaves do not serve well until they arrive at the age of maturity.
7. When one slave dies, a new one replaces him immediately.
8. No Woman should be deprived of slave without the very best of reasons.
9. No slave can fully surrender to his Mistress unless he is impelled by the persuasions of love.
10. Love is always a stranger in the home of avarice.
11. It is not proper to love any Women without fully serving Her first.
12. A true slave does not desire to serve anyone except his Mistress.
13. When made public, slavery rarely endures.
14. The easy tasks make slavery of little value; the difficulty, humiliation and pain makes it prized.
15. Every slave regularly turns pale in the presence of his Mistress.
16. When a slave suddenly catches sight of his Mistress, his heart palpitates.
17. One smile of his Mistress puts to flight all his troubles.
18. Womanhood alone makes any Mistress worthy of being served.
19. If love diminishes, slavery quickly fails and rarely survives.
20. A slave in love is always apprehensive.
21. Real love always increases the need to proof himself to his Mistress.
22. Love is increased when one's effort is noticed by his Mistress.
23. he whom the thought of love vexes eats and sleeps very little.
24. Every act of a slave ends in the thought of the Mistress.
25. A true slave considers nothing good except what he thinks will please his Mistress.
26. A slave can deny nothing to his Mistress.
27. A slave can never have enough demands from his Mistress.
28. A slight presumption causes a slave to increase his efforts.
29. A slave who is allowed of too much passion usually does not serve properly.
30. A true slave is constantly and without intermission possessed by the thought of his Mistress.
31. Nothing forbids one Mistress to own more slaves.
Saturday, February 16, 2019
|Patricia Neal, Best Actress 1963|
|Julie Andrews, Best Actress 1964|
|Julie Christie, Best Actress 1965|
|Katharine Hepburn, Best Actress 1967 & 1968|
|Barbara Streisand, Best Actress 1968|
|Maggie Smith, Best Actress 1969|
Thursday, February 14, 2019
|Ingrid Bergman, Best Actress 1956|
|Joanne Woodward, Best Actress 1957|
|Susan Hayward, Best Actress 1958|
|Simone Signoret, Best Actress 1959|
|Elizabeth Taylor, Best Actress 1960|
|Sophia Loren, Best Actress 1961|
|Anne Bancroft, Best Actress 1962|
Tuesday, February 12, 2019
Sunday, February 10, 2019
|Greer Garson, Best Actress 1942|
|Jennifer Jones, Best Actress 1943|
|Ingrid Bergman, Best Actress 1944|
|Joan Crawford, Best Actress 1945|
Friday, February 8, 2019
|Bette Davis, Best Actress 1935|