Monday, January 16, 2012

To Goddess Gina

This entry is quite shameful for me. Goddess Gina requested an english poem from me, poem celebrating Her beauty and Her personality. She also gave me a couple of words to use. Unfortunately i was able to come up with following rhymes only. Too bad it is published so close to Shakespeare's immortal sonnets. Please forgive my bad english, it is just honest and simple attempt to honor my Goddess.


    To GODDESS GINA

    my dog nature
    makes me kneel
    before Your picture
    are You real?

    it makes me howl
    how much i love
    am i just foul
    my perfect dove?

    Your endless power
    tore my heart out
    most beauty flower
    is You no doubt

    despite Your disdain
    You are my Goddess
    my life was mundane
    now it's not hopeless

    please let me pray
    almighty Gina
    one day I could say
    Salve Regina!

No comments:

Post a Comment