Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Midsummer Night's Dream?

Well, i feel very lucky. Friday night, August 3rd, was The magical night for me. i cannot think of any superlatives that would adequately describe HER and i have no words for what happened to me.

SHE opened my eyes. i am a fat pig and i have to make myself a man, otherwise i will never see HER again. SHE allowed me to understand what i will be fighting for and i could not thank HER more.

i do not know the thoughts of other subs, but my brain was gone that night, my whole being was concentrated into HER eyes, into lips, which were allowed to kiss the soles of HER shoes, into the indescribable feeling of face slapping, kicking, trampling and humiliating myself for HER.

Now i know that i have been made to be HER footstool, HER servant, HER slave and i will do everything i can to fulfill HER terms. Goddesses of the world, help me, please!

3 comments:

  1. congratulation! i am happy for you too..
    it is reward after so many years to find THE Mistress
    THE Queen, THE Goddess

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot, SHE is simply perfect and i have to work hard on myself to be allowed to see HER again. i will. And also thank you, this would happen without you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your welcome, there should be hundrets serving Her Royalty

    ReplyDelete