Wednesday, August 22, 2012

The puppet 1

From the beginning of this blog i have avoided some aspects of Ds relationship. Not any more. My Mistress, the Sun of my world, decided i shall report here what happened yesterday. Yesterday evening SHE ordered me to kneel down before gorgeous picture of HER most precious feets, masturbate, cum on the floor and lick it up. Not only that, i had to record everything and send the clip to HER.
 
Ohh, it was humiliating. But it was also very natural. SHE owns my sexuality, SHE can decide when, where and how i will masturbate. SHE can decide what i will do with my sperm. It was first time i ate it, but to be honest, i was too focused on fulfilling the task to think about anything else. To taste it, to think about my feelings, to think at all... HER order was everything i had in my poor mind. HER order and HER feets.

What am i? HER servant, HER slave, HER pet, HER puppet. i am HERS. Thank YOU, my Mistress.

2 comments: