Sunday, August 26, 2012

My New Life

SHE is giving me a new life, entirely new with the exposure of my real self. SHE leads me through the rabbit hole and it is the most fantastic path i can imagine. And most exiting and, thanks to HER, most beautiful also. My loneliness is gone, i am HER slave and SHE is my Mistress.
Yesterday, SHE allowed me to spend whole afternoon and evening with HER, and i would like to think we spent the time together. Together! Sometimes you just meet people and feel they have something magical, people who inspires you and you can feel to be connected with them. SHE is the one. SHE is changing my life and i feel that every little step is giving something positive to me.
I tried to capture yesterday's events for this blog, but it came out too cheesy every time. Maybe it is too early to write about it. Yesterday everything felt so natural, so unaffected, so good. Thank YOU, my Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment