Thursday, August 30, 2012

The puppet 2

How to describe what SHE makes me live? i am a slave. i wanted to be one and SHE was so kind and made me HER slave. SHE is so kind to letting me to serve HER. Every day SHE have something new for me, new humiliation, new request, new punishment.

Last Saturday i was allowed to spend whole afternoon and evening with HER. i was allowed to be with HER! i was allowed to pay for HER shopping, i was allowed to pay for HER lunch, i was allowed to pay for HER entertainment. And i had to beg HER to be allowed to pay. And i thanked HER for letting me pay, i thanked HER for every single thing SHE bought. But i was also allowed to sit with HER and talk to HER and look into HER eyes and to be with HER. What a privilege for somebody like me!

And SHE let me walk two meters behind HER, SHE let me wait outside the stores, wait for HER ring to go inside and pay, SHE let me carry all HER purchases. SHE gave me four of HER golden hairs, SHE allowed me to take HER into circus, SHE allowed me to sit next to HER and SHE let me kiss HER shoe on the street afterwards. SHE allowed me to take HER home and SHE punished me for my previous failure and traces of the faceslapping have disappeared just yesterday from my poor face. SHE let me kiss HER hand for the first time! One short kiss, only one, but sooo sweat! And SHE let me to be HER ashtray and then i disappointed HER - i was not able to swallow HER cigar butt. It was so awful. i am really sorry, my Mistress...
And this weekend i will be allowed to see HER again! i have to arrange nice weekend for HER and HER boyfriend in Prague. Off course i will pay for the hotel and on Sunday morning i will be allowed to gently knock on Their hotel door, kneel down before HER, thank HER for allowing me to serve HER like that and i will be allowed to give HER two tickets for Christmas concert. And i will get lost not to spoil HER Sunday any more.

Now i am living it, i am HER slave. Real slave. Wow. Slave of the most beautiful, most elegant, most clever and most dominant Lady i ever met. And i am not able to think clearly now and i am not able to reflect the reality much. SHE leads me and i am letting HER to lead me, SHE commands and i obey. It is very simple, it is very natural and i do not know if it is right or wrong. i am not able to think. i just feel i live my dream and i hope i am fulfilling some of HER dreams also. So it must be good, isn't it? i have to trust HER, i have to trust HER common sense, HER experience, HER will. i have none of my own and i do trust HER.

i hope i will meet HER condition one day and SHE will allow me to get closer to HER. SHE is the most wonderful person i have ever met. i can only hope i can see HER, real HER and not my dream. And if i do - and i believe i do - i am the luckiest guy on this planet.

YOUR humble and faithful servant worships YOU, my Mistress. Thank you, my Mistress, thank you for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment