Saturday, September 22, 2012

Saturday morning 2

It is not a game, i live and i breath for my Mistress. It is not very accurate - i live from HER, from HER as a Woman, from HER as a person. And thanks to some incredible luck SHE is also my Mistress.  One day without HER is like a wasted day. No, i know it IS wasted day. Every second with HER fills me with happiness, with hope, with peace; lightest touch of HER hand, HER foot, is turning this world into paradise. How could i live without HER?
Kneeling before HER is the most natural thing for sub inside me. Fulfilling HER orders and wishes brings order into my submissive soul. All the mockery and humiliations and punishments feels so good, so appropriate. And man in me is more and more in love with HER stunning beauty, HER fabulous personality, HER great intellect, HER amazing grace, HER beautiful soul... SHE is like an ocean for me, endless and deep and full of hidden wonders... and i can see millions of sparks in HER eyes, the most gorgeous eyes on this planet, i can see an infinite number of glares and shadows of these wonders and my only desire is to be with HER, to protect HER, to serve HER, to make HER happy and to get a chance to learn all about HER, to get know all these wonders SHE has inside HER eyes, to understand all HER thoughts...

i am HERS. SHE leads me through the rabbit hole of Ds, love and life and i am HERS. And i am so grateful SHE is the one, SHE is here, SHE is... Thank YOU my Mistress, thank YOU for everything.

2 comments: