Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Midsummer Night's Dream Sequel

While i was living my dream that Friday night, HER broken phone was very real. i am the one to blame for it. It dropped out of the car when SHE was stepping out, it fell right next to my head. But at that moment only SHE existed in the whole world for selfish me, only HER heels stepping on my back.
i apologized to HER later, i begged HER to let me buy HER a new phone, any phone SHE would like to get. And SHE allowed me to buy HER an iPhone. So Saturday morning i was back with HER new phone and with some sandwiches for HER partner SHE also ordered from me. i was back but i was not allowed to see HER again, i just left everything by the door and went to hell... with HER sacred image in my poor and stupid mind.

Thank YOU, my Mistress, thank YOU for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment